- Spire offers data & analytics that deliver insights into the parts of the world where collecting data is notoriously difficult. Ships, planes, and weather often go untracked in remote regions.
- Spire’s satellites excel in covering these areas and its products are unmatched in empowering users to take advantage of this unique data.
- Customers in a wide range of industries rely on data collected by Spire global constellation of nano-satellites to make critical business decisions.
- Spire offer 4 products of data collection:
- Maritime: keep track of all ship activity
- Weather: better data means better forecasts
- Aviation: eyes in the sky
- Custom: global tracking for custom applications
- Spire offer data innovation, technology, and applications including:
- Illegal fishing
- Trade monitoring
- Maritime domain awareness
- Environmental impact
- Asset tracking
- Search and rescue
- Continuous fresh data, so Spire operates on three continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
How To Use
- Spire has deployed a global constellation of nano-satellites to collect data in remote regions.