- Scanaflo tests the level of glucose, protein, leukocytes, blood, bilirubin, microalbumin, nitrites, creatinine, ketone, urobilinogen, specific gravity, and pH in urine
- It is a test kit in development that is designed to give early information about liver, kidneys, urinary tract, and metabolism
- This information could be particularly effective for pregnant women,diabetics, seniors, and people who have started new medications
- A smartphone app guides the user through the test procedure, automatically processes the test results, stores them, and explains them
- The user can quickly receive the results and have immediate feedback on the urine analysis
- The results are sent straight to the doctor which allows the user to get better and faster help
- It helps detect problems early before they become serious issues
How to use
- The user drops the non-disposable device in the urine sample, just waits one minute for the app to analyze the sample.
- Then the user scans the device with his smartphone and the app provides the test results. When the results are in red, it means something is not normal.