Founded in 2014, Rebit.ph is a Philippines-based company offering international money transfers, bills payments and prepaid loads via Bitcoin.
The platform let users send money from everywhere from the world with no fee charged on money transfer. Apart from individual transfers, its delivery options also include forwarding to most local banks, as well as the most popular pawnshops and payment centers.
Rebit.ph is a service of Satoshi Citadel Industries, a Philippine-based holdings company for Bitcoin-related ventures.
- 0 remittance fee charged today – Only third-party fees apply for payouts to bank accounts not opened in Metro Manila and payouts using pawnshops.
- 150% monthly growth rate in the end of 2014, when charging 1% fee.
- Philippines is the 2nd largest recipient for remittances in Asia, US$26 billion transferred amount in 2013.
- Low Cost: 0 zero transfer fee which is highly competitive compared to traditional providers like Western Union and MoneyGram.
- Blockchain Technology: With the encrypt currency technology, Rebit.ph is able to offer the secure BTC-to-PHP payout process.
- Fast: Payments made within 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Philippine time will be received within the day. Prepaid load can be completed almost instantly.