- Pozible provides a platform for project creators to present their ideas to a global audience. In return, project creators offer non-financial rewards matched to the level of funding commitment.
- Pozible charges a service fee ranging from 3% to 5% for successful projects, depending on the amounts raised.
- Supporters can make a pledge to projects via credit card, paypal and Bitcoin.
- Alternative financing: Compared to applying for a loan or seeking out accredited investors, setting up a successful crowdfunding campaign is more efficient and effective in getting the message out to the right people.
- Powerful marketing: Investors can often act as brand ambassadors or evangelists for a company with the crowdfunding process acting as an invaluable marketing tool.
How it works
- Projects are launched on the Pozible website after a review process to make sure the project abides by the platform’s project guidelines.
- Project creators select a deadline and a target amount to achieve.
- Supporters are invited and encouraged to pledge an amount to support the project’s campaign.
- If the designated target is not met by the deadline, pledges are not processed.