Mobileye offers a “third eye” for the driver that prevents collisions and accidents on the road.
- Mobileye’s cutting-edge automotive technology, with built-in cameras in cars, prevents auto collisions or lessens their severity
- The mono-cameras used to make these Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) are based on Doppler-Radar methodology*
- Applications of Mobileye include detection of lanes, vehicles, general objects, pedestrians, and traffic signs besides headlamp control
- Currently, the system is available in 160 car models from 18 equipment manufacturers incl. BMW, Chrysler, Ford, General Motors etc.
- Prevention of collision: The main goal of Mobileye is to prevent collisions, 93% of which occur due to 3-second lack of human attention
- Improvement in driving habits & Reduction of fuel consumption
- Quick ROI: With the device, there is higher possibility of saving lives, reducing damage of cars and decreasing insurance claims
- Tool for driver monitoring and evaluation: For taxis, truck or car fleets, leased or rented cars, the tool is an effective means of monitoring drivers
- Effective risk management: It can be used as a “Pay-As-You-Drive” method to assess risk for insurance clients
How to use it
- User can purchase it from a distributor or online, install the camera & buzzer, connect to the smartphone app to receive real-time warnings
- Many car manufacturers now pre-install this device in their cars