- BitFury is an integrated Bitcoin Blockchain security and infrastructure provider.
- BitFury designs and develops custom semiconductors (e.g. ASIC silicon chips, printed circuit boards (PCB)) and servers for Blockchain transaction processing.
- BitFury also runs one of the largest operations in the world with data centers located in Iceland and the Republic of Georgia.
- BitFury targets the entire Bitcoin ecosystem as its client, and has offices in San Francisco, Washington D.C., Hong Kong, London and Amsterdam, and mining operations in Iceland and the Republic of Georgia
Consumers can benefit from two of BitFury’s featured products:
- Custom designed 16nm SHA256 ASIC:
- Efficiency of up to 0.06J/GH which is up to 4 times more effective than anything available on the market today
- Higher performance per chip, which provides lower cost, less space and quieter operation
- Drop-in-Datacenter Solution:
- Fast deployment: just connect to a power source and the internet
- Low cost and fast upgrade path for next gen chips
- Higher efficiency and performance provided by its cooling technology
- Portability & flexibility
- BitFury on CNBC: